New restrictions have been imposed on November 19th by the Government of B.C. Effectively immediately, the following changes have been implemented at Golden Glory:
To Kids and Youth:
- For active membership only, pre-register for open gym. No drop-ins
- Everyone will enter and exit the facility with a mask on.
- Everyone will bring their own gloves and skipping rope.
- Parents will drop off kids and leave. No viewers allowed.
- Everyone will arrive on time or no earlier than 5 minutes before booked session.
- Private sessions and family bubble sessions will continue.
If anyone in your school contracts Covid-19, you will not be permitted to attend classes until
the entire school has gone 14 consecutive days with no new cases or the Fraser Health
authority declares the outbreak over.
To All Participants:
If anyone in your household becomes sick, catches a cold or starts showing symptoms,
you will not be permitted to attend classes for 14 days or until you test negative for Covid-19.
These changes are in place until further notice.
Your co-operation and understanding are very much appreciated during these challenging